Sunday, August 16, 2015

A bit behind

Holy cow people! I can't believe how far behind I got on posting!!! To be honest, I've been busy with tons of things, the graphgan is just one of them. But, I am determined to make up for my lost time since I know my following is huge and you are all wondering what in the world happened. So...let's start with little Miss Princess.  

This is one of my favorite pics of these two girls. This is Big Sis and Little Miss in 2012. Can you believe either one of them was ever this small? Such cutie pa-tooties!!! 
Here is one of Cecilia just because she was so stinking adorable in this pic. 
These were taken at my friends house during Easter that year. What fun we had!

I am planning on posting a few more things later today but in the meantime, here's a little gem of my littlest Princess. I can't believe I am going to have a 1 year old on my hands in just a few mere weeks. Where has the time gone?!
This adorable picture is from April this year. She has a whole head full of teeth now! But those brief moments when she had just a few teeth were fun. I just love little kids with only a few teeth in their heads. They look soooo adorable!!

In other news...I'm still plugging away at the graphgan and have high hopes for a completed one in time for Little Miss Princesses birthday. Wish me luck. And in the meantime,

Happy Creations~
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment