This is going to be completely epic when it's done...maybe not for everyone out there but for me, to complete this project in a short time, is totally impressive. I hope Little Miss Princess appreciates it cause it is not without its downsides.
All was going well and I was making steady progress but had to take a night off. When I got back to it 2 nights ago I noticed after one row that my numbers weren't looking quite right. Just on one side and I scoured and scoured the piece but didn't see any errors. So, knowing I was tired, I decided to set it aside. I reviewed it again last night and again could not find any errors so I pressed on...that was my first mistake. After completing just a row and a half I finally found the error.
See how that lavender is sticking on top of the black row? Yeah...that's not supposed to be that way. Somewhere along the way I added too many of something, but I'm not sure what yet.
Well it had to be done so I took all the work out (three rows plus an extra because of an accidental issue during the process-insert sigh here) and redid the rows. I'm so glad I did. The graphgan looks a lot better and there are no issues to deal with. Well...there is one I saw but it is pretty far back and is something I can cover up so I'm not redoing that far back.
At any rate, I guess that's crafting. Sometimes you get through the whole thing without a hitch, other times you make a mistake but just cover it or turn it into part of the design, and then there's times like these where you have to pull it all out and try again. Hey, it could have been worse. I could have had to start over.
More updates on my project soon.