Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Amazon gift card

I was just working on my finances the other day and came across a great deal. If you are a member of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union and a fan of accessing your banking info through your smart phone, there is a new app you'll want to sign up for.

Log in to your account at Pacific NW Federal Credit Union and you'll see a message about this very deal. All you have to do is follow the link they provide, fill out your info, then download the app. Once you do that, you'll receive a $10 Amazon gift card. You can't beat that!! It says you'll see it in  your inbox in about 4 weeks.

I already did this and will be on the lookout for the gift card. It's a great deal for just downloading the app (which I would have done anyway). Just don't wait. It's only good for a few more weeks!

I mean seriously, who doesn't love getting something for free?! And by the way, if you really don't want it just do it and send it my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment